Mastercard problems

Michael Smith michael at
Thu Dec 9 12:34:32 CST 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Roland Perry <lists at
> wrote:

> In article <20101209180619.GA12061 at>, Jim Mercer <
> jim at> writes
>  "Please note: This book contains commentary and analysis regarding
>>> recent WikiLeaks disclosures, not the original material disclosed via
>>> the WikiLeaks website."
>> i don't have a cache, but i'm pretty sure those comments were added after
>> posted.
> I'm not trying to criticise the chronology; however if this book doesn't
> have the text of the cables, then it's worth people knowing that.
> --
> Roland Perry
I'm not as sure about that.  Julian's writings imply that the specific data
isn't as important as disrupting "conspiracies" ability to communicate

I want to see it all... the philosophy / objective, as well as the specific
information... personally, I'm avoiding too many big conclusions and trying
to take it all in...