Over a decade of DDOS--any progress yet?

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Wed Dec 8 05:09:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010, Dobbins, Roland wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2010, at 11:52 AM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
>
> > The real problem is people.
>
> Well, yes - but short of mass bombardment, eliminating people doesn't scale very well, and is generally frowned upon.
>
> ;>

I think history can conclusively state we're much, much better at eliminating
people then we are hacked boxes; that politicians seem much happier somehow
about the former than the latter; and our collective "clue" at being able to
do so is growing much faster than our electronic toolkits. :-)

(Oh god. :-)

Adrian