ipfix/netflow/sflow generator for Linux

Thomas York straterra at fuhell.com
Tue Dec 7 13:27:19 UTC 2010

I just retested nprobe and it has the same issue as most of the other tools.
It doesn't specify the InputInt and OutputInt properly. Yes, you can
statically set it but that will drastically skew the data in this
environment. I'm not against running multiple processes, I've just not found
a product that runs using multiple processes that does what I need to.

I just noticed the ntop version in EPEL is fairly old, so I'll try to
compile the latest myself and see if it's more stable.

Also, FYI to anyone who is interested in this, I've opened a support ticket
with ipcad to fix the interface numbering issue.

http://tinyurl.com/32pjyfa