Pointer for documentation on actually delivering IPv6

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Tue Dec 7 13:18:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Owen DeLong wrote:

> Seriously, though, you're welcome to use fd00::/8 for exactly that
> purpose. The problem is that you (and hopefully it stays this way) won't
> have much luck finding a vendor that will provide the NAT for you to do
> it with.

[with my flame-retardant hat installed firmly]

So what's the IPV6 solution for PCI compliance, where 1.3.8 requires the
use of RFC1918 space?  Admitedly, it's been a year or two since I last had
to engineer around that particular set of rules...but it's life or death
for a lot of folks.

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html