ipfix/netflow/sflow generator for Linux

Thomas York straterra at fuhell.com
Mon Dec 6 20:44:57 UTC 2010

fprobe doesn't work properly because it has the input and output interface
IDs as both 0. In Scrutinizer, this makes the flow look like all the data
came in the interface and immediately left via the same interface. Also,
this causes problems when running multiple instances of fprobe.

This seems to be the issue with most of the flow software I've tried.