Pointer for documentation on actually delivering IPv6

Chris Nicholls chris at timico.net
Mon Dec 6 11:43:06 UTC 2010

On Saturday,  4 December 2010 at K:40:50 -0500, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
> Probably a case of something being blindingly obvious but...
>
> I have seen plenty of information on IPv6 from a internal network
> standpoint.  I have seen very little with respect to how a ISP is
> supposed to handle routing to residential consumer networks. I have seen
> suggestions of running RIPng.  The thought of letting Belkin routers (if
> you can call them that) into the routing table scares me no end.
>
> Is this way easier than I think it is?   Did somebody already write the
> book that I can't find?
>
> --
> Mark Radabaugh
> Amplex
>
> mark at amplex.net  419.837.5015

---end quoted text---

I found the following very helpful, Hardest thing for me was nailing
DHCPv6-PD without an DHCP server :)

Deploying IPv6 in Broadband Access Networks
By: Adeel Ahmed; Salman Asadullah
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Pub. Date: August 17, 2009
Print ISBN: 978-0-470-19338-9
Web ISBN: 0-470193-38-7

Deploying IPv6 Networks
By: Ciprian Popoviciu; Eric Levy-Abegnoli; Patrick Grossetete
Publisher: Cisco Press
Pub. Date: February 10, 2006
Print ISBN-10: 1-58705-210-5
Print ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-210-1