How do you do rDNS for IPv6 ?

Franck Martin franck at genius.com
Mon Dec 6 01:28:39 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----

Unless you use, privacy extensions, the advantage of IPv6 over IPv4 is that the IP address is built based on your network and the mac address of the interface, so it is not a random number changed at every connection....

I guess when you provision the machine, you can install the AAAA and PTR record and then also put the mac address in your access lists...