Pointer for documentation on actually delivering IPv6

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Sun Dec 5 21:58:20 UTC 2010

On 06/12/2010, at 6:54 AM, Bill Fehring wrote:

> Apparently that has it's own problems right now actually:
> http://blog.ioshints.info/2010/10/dhcpv6-relaying-another-trouble-spot.html

In our deployment mode, the CEs are running PPP sessions to the
BRAS, so they know when it reboots and can respond accordingly.

Layer 3 access networks could conceivably have an issue here, though.
It's almost as if everyone ought to have been working on this a decade
ago so that we'd have a workable solution by now! :-)

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)