U.S. officials deny technical takedown of WikiLeaks

James Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:57:58 UTC 2010

> On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 02:53:22 GMT, Michael Sokolov said:

>> Factoid: we outnumber the pigs by 1000 to 1.  Even if only 1% of us were
>> to go out and shoot a pig, we would still outnumber them 10 to 1!  We
>> *CAN* win -- wake up, people!
> Yes, but shooting down an RFC1925-compliant porker may require larger caliber

If you mean shooting people in order to protest a law, that
proposition is obscene,
and attempting to dehumanize flesh and blood, while hiding the nature
of the act through
name-calling does not make the act more civilized, sane,   or less
deserving of rebuke.

If "pig"  is defined as  person(s) conducting network abuse, violating
the AUP of
services they use in manners, such as sending spam,  transmitting
illegally obtained documents,  or posting  large numbers of off-topic political
rants to a technical discussion listserv contrary to its AUP.

And by "shoot" you mean turning off their network service, being used in
the abusive manner contrary to the terms agreed or as required by the law.

Then this is done every day, and I would applaud those such as Amazon
who have done a service to the network community by doing so.

--
-JH