U.S. officials deny technical takedown of WikiLeaks

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sun Dec 5 02:53:22 UTC 2010

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you get a court order I guess you have two choices, one is to
> comply with it and the other get used to wear a nice pair of matching
> bracelets until your attorney shows up.

Option 3: unleash your full firepower against the miscreants who have
dared to invade your soil despite the sign at the gate which reads in
plain English:

	THIS FACILITY IS EXTRATERRITORIAL AND IS NOT PART OF ANY COUNTRY
	NO MAKERS OR ENFORCERS OF ANY FORM OF MAN-MADE LAW ARE ALLOWED
	ON THE PREMISES

	DEADLY FORCE WILL BE USED AGAINST ANY NATIONAL
	AUTHORITIES TRESPASSING PAST THIS BOUNDARY!

Factoid: we outnumber the pigs by 1000 to 1.  Even if only 1% of us were
to go out and shoot a pig, we would still outnumber them 10 to 1!  We
*CAN* win -- wake up, people!

American People vs. USA -- let's see who is stronger.

MS

Hold the Heathen Hammer High!
With a battle cry!
For the pagan past I live