Google acquires Netflix, Vudu, and Blockbuster's streaming video DRM provider Widevine

Barb Byro barb at ibgames.com
Sat Dec 4 23:53:51 UTC 2010

They must be starting their Christmas shopping; they also just bought
111 8th Avenue.

Google Signs Deal to Buy Manhattan Office Building
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/03/nyregion/03building.html?_r=2

The newspapers keep describing it as "one of New York's largest office
buildings", but I remember it somewhat differently from when I worked
there at AboveNet's data center.
http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2010/09/14/111-8th-avenue-carrier-hotel-is-for-sale/

Barb