wikileaks dns (was Re: Blocking International DNS)

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Fri Dec 3 07:36:21 UTC 2010

On 3/12/10 3:05 PM, Ken Chase wrote:
> All our topics of discussion are merging... (soon: "does
> Wikileaks run on 208V?" :)
>
> http://www.everydns.com/
>
> right hand side.
>
> (sorry to shift the discussion off of uucp... long live
> sizone.uucp...)

There is a list of mirror sites here:

http://wikileaks.info/

There are three IPv4 addresses listed for the cablegate site:
91.194.60.90, 91.194.60.112 and 204.236.131.131.  Of these, the first
one is not responding (from Australia), the third is an Amazon IP and
won't host the site now.  The second one is responding, but is not up to
date with the full release so far (it has 294 cables, up to November 30).

I'm surprised they don't have a proper mirror using a .se, .ch or .is
domain.

Regards,
Ben