Domain shut downs by Registrar?

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Fri Dec 3 04:55:46 UTC 2010

We use OpenSRS and never have these issues. Many of the other major
registrars will freeze domains for whatever reason they choose.
OpenSRS basically fulfills their duties to ICANN and leaves it alone
at that. The only domain I have ever seen them get involved with was
along time ago when someone stole a domain from Network Solutions
using fraudulent paperwork and then managed to transfer it out.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net