wikileaks unreachable

Marshall Eubanks tme at americafree.tv
Wed Dec 1 21:27:10 UTC 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:07 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
>
>> anyone know why https://www.wikileaks.org/ is not reachable?  nations
>> state level censors trying to close the barn door after the horse has
>> left?
>>
>> randy
>>

> That was two days ago - as of this morning, there is apparently another
>
> From @wikileaks on twitter
>
> wikileaks WikiLeaks
> DDOS attack now exceeding 10 Gigabits a second.
> 1 hour ago
>
> wikileaks WikiLeaks
> We are currently under another DDOS attack.

More routing news :

Wikileaks has been booted off Amazon EC2

http://arstechnica.com/security/news/2010/12/wikileaks-kicked-out-of-amazons-cloud.ars

"Senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT), chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, was among the congressmen who pressured Amazon to stop hosting Wikileaks...

The site was down briefly after being ejected from Amazon, but is back up and once again running on the servers of Bahnhof, its previous Swedish hosting provider."

regards
Marshall