Comcast enables 6to4 relays

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at
Sun Aug 29 02:19:01 CDT 2010

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010, John Jason Brzozowski wrote:

> In most cases, we observed that 6to4-enabled operating systems and devices
> were attempting to use a 6to4 relay infrastructure hosted by a midwestern
> university.

Before that they used our (Tele2) 6to4 relays in Amsterdam and Paris. I
think this was discussed here 1-2 years back.

I couldn't find it, but
says the same thing.

I urge more people to look up what 6to4 relays you're using and set up
your own if needed. People *are* using it and you not doing it is making
things worse for your customers. Yes, 6to4 is generally bad but it's out
there. Everybody needs to think about it.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at