sort by agony

JC Dill jcdill.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 05:46:23 UTC 2010

William Herrin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM,  <bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com> wrote:
>
>> sorry for the off topic post - but since a few of us travel about some...
>> http://www.hipmunk.com/

Cool link!  I'm actually shopping for a flight tonight, this has already
come in quite handy.

> How do they quantify agony? Also it's not clear if the sort is
> ascending or descending...

http://www.hipmunk.com/faq

What is Agony, and why would I want to sort by it?
Agony is our way of sorting flights to take into account price,
duration, and number of stops. There's more to a flight than its price,
so we provide this sort to give you better all-around results.