Idea's for donating/recycling server hardware [Off-Topic]

Wil Schultz wschultz at bsdboy.com
Thu Aug 26 23:05:33 UTC 2010

I apologize for being somewhat off topic...

I've got a fair amount of SPARC hardware (v210 through v490) and 32bit HP DL360-380 hardware that I'm looking for creative ways to dispose of or to donate.

It seems like a waste to send it to metal scrap, if anyone has a more creative way of disposal please contact me off list. Local to San Francisco.

*disclaimer, contributions cannot go to religious or political organizations per corp policy*

Thanks!

-wil