Motorola Canopy & Prizm

Alan Bryant alan at gtekcommunications.com
Tue Aug 24 16:27:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Matthew Welch <mwelch at tallshorts.com> wrote:
> We use canopy and prizm at our office. Are you having AP auth issues?

Over the past few days, a lot of our Subscriber Modules are no longer
authenticating with Prizm. If we turn authentication off on the AP,
they all immediately register.

It is not a signal issue, and it does not appear to be a license issue
as these customers have been connecting fine for months.

We are possibly using an older version of Prizm. We may attempt to
upgrade tonight.

It is not limited to one AP, one frequency, or even one geographic
area. It is very random and intermittent.

Prizm's logs are not helpful at all, and neither is Motorola's support.

Any suggestions or direction would be greatly appreciated.

--
Alan Bryant | Systems Administrator
Gtek Computers & Wireless, LLC.