Other NOGs around the world?

Stephen Lee Stephen.Lee at congressmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:52:11 UTC 2010

CaribNOG, www.caribnog.org, has been operative for approx. one year and just had its first Regional Gathering on Aug 15-20 in St. Maarten. CaribNOG 2 is scheduled for the first week in November, location to be finalized this week.

Current emphases are: establishing IXPs, IPv6 transition, VoIP and video services, and developing CSIRTs. The list is cranking up slowly and we welcome your participation.

Regards,
Stephen