Monitoring Tools

Adam Armstrong lists at
Fri Aug 20 09:51:06 CDT 2010

On 19/08/2010 10:23, jacob miller wrote:
> Am looking for an opensource network monitoring tool with ability to create different views for different users.

You could try our mildly unconventional NMS project :

We try to focus on collection and presentation of information. We have
the ability to have different views for different users (commonly used
to give customers access to certain devices/ports).

We're by no means feature complete for your requirements, but if you've
good ideas for features we might be able to implement them for you.