Monitoring Tools

Adam Armstrong lists at memetic.org
Fri Aug 20 14:51:06 UTC 2010

On 19/08/2010 10:23, jacob miller wrote:
> Am looking for an opensource network monitoring tool with ability to create different views for different users.

You could try our mildly unconventional NMS project :

http://www.observium.org

We try to focus on collection and presentation of information. We have
the ability to have different views for different users (commonly used
to give customers access to certain devices/ports).

We're by no means feature complete for your requirements, but if you've
good ideas for features we might be able to implement them for you.

adam.