Recycling old cabling?

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Wed Aug 18 06:05:30 UTC 2010

I know of a guy that was terminated for "stealing" CAT5 that he was
instructed to throw in the dumpster.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."