Lightly used IP addresses

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Aug 16 10:33:54 UTC 2010

On Aug 16, 2010, at 1:44 AM, William Herrin wrote:
> The retort you want to make is that ARIN just wouldn't do that. That's
> not the kind of people they are. Fine. So update the LRSA so it
> doesn't carefully and pervasively establish ARIN's legal right to
> behave that way.

Bill -

 Divide and conquer... I will confirm with the Board that that is the
 intent of the LRSA (which would then allow us to initiate the task of
 changing the language accordingly); can you submit this as a suggestion
 so that this request is not accidentally lost or overlooked?

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO