Lightly used IP addresses

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Aug 16 03:31:43 UTC 2010

All (and especially Mr. Curran),

Would the policy process be an appropriate venue for a proposition to
change the ARIN mission, restricting it's activities exclusively to
registration services while requiring a reduction in fees and budget?

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."