Lightly used IP addresses

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Aug 15 12:54:10 UTC 2010

>> oh.  was section nine of the lrsa done by the policy process?
> No

so, if we think it should be changed we should go through a process
which was not used to put it in place.  can you even say "level playing
field?"

> Section 9 is present in the LRSA because it matches the RSA (so that
> all address holders are the same basic terms to the extent practical)

so, on the one hand, you claim legacy holders have no property rights.
yet you ask they sign an lrsa wherein they relinquish the rights you say
they don't have.

amazing.  i wonder if that could be construed as an acknowledgement that
they actually have those rights.

when did the lawyers and the twisty mentality get control?

randy, heading for sleep

--

p.s. apologies to folk for any suggestion they might have to dirty
     themselves by joining the ppml list