Lightly used IP addresses

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Aug 14 03:01:07 UTC 2010

> Yet most of the bad ideas in the past 15 years have actually come from
> the IETF (TLA's, no end site multihoming, RA religion), some of which
> have actually been "fixed" by the RIR's.

no, they were fixed within the ietf.  that's my blood you are taking
about, and i know where and by whom it was spent.

the fracking rirs, in the name of marla and and lee, actually went to
the ietf last month with a proposal to push address policy back to the
ietf from the ops.  and they just did not get thomas's proposal to move
more policy from ietf back to ops.

randy