Lightly used IP addresses

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Aug 13 22:21:56 UTC 2010

Sounds like your place is where the spammers should camp out....

Here I know we have eaten costs of term liability and cancelled contracts more than the dollar figures you have mentioned below to keep the net clean. Sad that it appears you may not be willing to put the money where your mouth is.

If anyone sees us (2914) routing space of this sort and does not get a favorable response let me know in private. I will personally follow up on any issues. I may not be able to respond due to customer privacy issues but surely we need to be aware of badness so we can clean it up.

Hope you are in the same position to clean up and terminate people that pose the risk to the Internet.

Jared Mauch