Lightly used IP addresses

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Fri Aug 13 21:40:10 UTC 2010

I agree with you.    the context around my statement is if the downstream believed or has some validity to a claim that they are being unjustly treated or over sighted by ARIN (or others).   it wasn't about procuring blocks from a criminal,  rather when ARIN says you are no longer entitled to the blocks they assigned the downstream customer,  who believes they are.

I'm not against ARIN,  I think they have good intentions.  I'd like to think so anyway.

take care and have a great weekend,
greg