Lightly used IP addresses

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Fri Aug 13 19:00:20 UTC 2010

> I would consider a transit provider who subverted an ARIN revocation to be disreputable, and seek other sources of transit.

easy to say,  but the reality is you may chose not to do so due to logistical,  monetary or management/boss  reasons which trumps your constitutionally balanced nature.

  If someone who was downstream  from this provider in a similar situation, I'd say there is a stronger propensity for them to not 'do the right thing'.   which by the way isn't a law,  so who says its right?    its a set of guide lines a group of folks put together.

-g