Pacific Northwest downtime?

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Fri Aug 13 06:36:43 UTC 2010

Did you wait 30 seconds before you plugged it back in?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."