Cost of transit and options in APAC

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Aug 11 22:45:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Leigh Porter wrote:

> Well, it would be hard to change because who would host in country when it costs so much to do so. It'd be much cheaper to host out of the country thereby exasperating the whole problem.

Well some of us have no choice. We provide hosted video conferencing
solutions that require us to be closer to our subscribers. Some providers
will lower their rates if you can show them most of your traffic will stay
local.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com