Fwd: [AusNOG] AusNOG 04 Reminder, 6 weeks to go!

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Wed Aug 4 00:45:51 UTC 2010

FYI.

Mark.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AusNOG] AusNOG 04 Reminder, 6 weeks to go!
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:08:18 +1000
From: Terry Manderson <terry at terrym.net>
To: ausnog at ausnog.net

Dear Colleagues,

Just reminding you that AusNOG 04 is just 6 weeks away on the 16th and
17th of September at the Four Seasons, Sydney.

We'd like to take a moment to highlight that AusNOG 04 *IS* the premier
networking event for our industry in Australia for 2010. Apart from the
  fantastic opportunities you will have for (people) networking with
national  and international technology experts, we have a wonderful set
of speakers for this year.

In Sydney at AusNOG 04 you will have to opportunity to hear
presentations from such industry luminaries as:

    Vijay Gill, Google
    Joe Abley, ICANN
    Marty Gauvin, Tier 5
    and
    Roland Dobbins, Arbor Networks

These speakers will cover such topics as warehouse scale computing, the
DNS root signing, data centre design, and the security implications of
the NBN.

Along with the opportunity to listen to a host of other quality
speakers, let us not forget the AusNOG dinner where many friendships and
good memories are made!

As you may be aware AusNOG 04 is now accepting registrations at:

https://secure.ausnog.net/signup

We are looking forward to seeing you at AusNOG 04!

Kind Regards
Terry Manderson
(For the AusNOG Board)