wanted: your old NAT home router

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at nokia.com
Thu Apr 29 09:35:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

for a measurement study done together with Markku Kojo's team at the University of Helsinki, we're looking to collect as many different NAT home routers as possible. If you have an old clunker lying around somewhere, please contact me off-list. I'll cover shipping via DHL. Feel free to forward this email as you see fit.

The boxes will find a permanent home at the University of Helsinki. Study results will be published openly. The intent is that this collection become a resource for the community to be shared for future studies.

Caveat: The boxes should NAT between Ethernet interfaces - we don't have DSL or cable access equipment in the lab setup at the moment.

Thanks,
Lars