DDoS mitigation services from SPs

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Wed Apr 28 17:33:25 UTC 2010

I'm not sure they have a sales force anymore, one of the VP's is
handling sales inquiries now so it's not a surprise that responses are
latent or worse.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."