IPv6 rDNS - how will it be done?

David Pérez david.iluvatar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:02:56 UTC 2010

Hi!

In some internal DNS applications, I've missed the so useful pipe feature of
the sendmail alias (user: | /script), I mean, being able to forward a DNS
request to a script that returns the resolution response. Maybe
something similar would be useful in this IPv6 rDNS scenario too. Does
anyone of you know if there's any chance to direct a zone to a script
instead of to a file?

Regards,
David.

Message: 1