VPN over Comcast

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Apr 27 19:03:12 UTC 2010

You can get into the SMC device yourself by going to the http://10.1.10.1/login.asp link on the SMC.  The username/password are well known as cusadmin/highspeed.  I also recommend against using the integrated services in the device if at all possible.  It's also mildly annoying that it does not respond to traceroute either when it's your gateway with a pool of static ips.

I did have one case where it reverted to a mode where it ran dhcp/nat but that was shortlived and has not happened again.

- Jared