Hotmail bouncing email

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Fri Apr 23 15:16:59 UTC 2010

We had a customer of ours call and ask the same thing this week.  They
run their own Exchange server, and they were getting delivery failed or
delayed to Hotmail account.  Issues started on Monday and I as far as i
know, the issue went away yesterday.

Chris Gotstein, Sr Network Engineer, UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com