Mikrotik RouterOS

Claudio Jeker cjeker at diehard.n-r-g.com
Fri Apr 23 09:31:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 09:26:10AM +0200, Thomas Habets wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> >OpenBSD post-4.7 (current) is about to get a full BGP MPLS VPN
> >implementation and has ldp working too.  Yeah baby
>
> I wouldn't run MPLS with OpenBSD in production quite yet though.
> Until I sent in a patch earlier this month it sent out implicit null
> (label 3) over the wire, for example.

Yes, there are still issues, any help sending in bug reports or diffs is
welcome. The plan is to have a good MPLS stack in the next release.
Still lot to do...

> There are other bugs still there, but CVS doesn't exactly invite
> outside help. Hint hint, BSD folks.

Common, cvs checkout, modify file, test and when happy
cvs diff | mail -s "mpls diff for this and that" tech at openbsd.org
isn't too hard.

There is a good reason we only have one tree instead of a jungle of
unfinished and halfway done stuff. There is no need to figure out which
branch or developer flavor you want to test today. Makes testing a hell
of a lot simpler.

--
:wq Claudio