Connectivity to an IPv6-only site

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Fri Apr 23 06:50:23 UTC 2010

This is a no-brainer, because I know that everyone who reads this will
visit the link. All I request is an off-list message stating if you
could get there or not (it won't be possible to parse my weblogs for
those who can't):

http://onlyv6.com

Operationally, I want to personally take a very rough inventory on the
number of people who can get to the site, and who can't.

The purpose of this is so that I can gain deeper insight into troubles
that the inevitable v6 only networks are going to face, and what impact
will occur to an ISP that is currently thinking that v6 is not for them.

All findings will be publicly posted.

Steve