Rate of growth on IPv6 not fast enough?

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Wed Apr 21 05:12:19 CDT 2010

John Levine <johnl at iecc.com> writes:

> I'm not saying that NAT is wonderful, but my experience, in which day
> to day stuff all works fine, is utterly different from the doom and
> disaster routinely predicted here.

Ever tried too troubleshoot networks which where using multiple NAT?
Every time I have to I'll have the urge to get really drunk afterwards.

And when ISPs start using NAT for their customers, there will be more
problems leading to more support calls.

| Foelderichstr. 40   | 13595 Berlin, Germany    | +49-151-18721264     |
| http://blog.quux.de | jabber: jenslink at guug.de | -------------------  |