Juniper firewalls - SSG or SRX

Jeff Richmond jeff.richmond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:36:32 UTC 2010

I will admit I have the same issue with a both my BGP sessions over GRE as well, which is really annoying, but I only use this for remote hopping over to my other lab, not for anything I would ever do in production so I haven't bothered opening a case on it yet. Glad to know I am not the only one though. However, that said, everything else I am doing has been rock solid, so no complaints there.

-Jeff