Rate of growth on IPv6 not fast enough?

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Mon Apr 19 17:26:38 UTC 2010

Dear all,

 	I think there is some discussion and work at IETF to define
solutions.....

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option/
or
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-default-router-00.txt

Describe valid engineering reqs to have a drafted at IETF, and you will
find supporters...

Janos Mohacsi
Head of HBONE+ project
Network Engineer, Deputy Director of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882