getting the hint

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Apr 15 23:22:06 UTC 2010

On 4/15/2010 18:06, Dave CROCKER wrote:

> The only response that works -- and even this is not guaranteed -- is shunning.
>
> Drop the message.  Do not respond.  Ever.

And for the love of Pete, when somebody (as I have) makes a mistake and
does his bidding, tell the miscreant VIA PRIVATE EMAIL or a note tied to
a brick, but do not prate incessantly about it on the list.
--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca