DSL "aggregation".... NO

Jack Carrozzo jack at crepinc.com
Thu Apr 15 21:39:54 UTC 2010

You can balance over DSL by putting different L2TPv3 tunnels over each
physical device and agg it at someplace with real connections and
such. It's possible to do it with GRE or OpenVPN too, but much less
classy.

Clearly the downside of this is that you need an agg machine on your
end somewhere, but it gives you lots of control for sure.

-Jack Carrozzo