Tracking down reverse for ip

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu Apr 15 20:32:02 UTC 2010

Yep. BTW, thanks for all of the replies.  In this case ATT was sending
the request to another server, and that's what I needed :)

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, Mikrotik Certified Trainer, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE,
MTCTCE, MTCUME
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"