advertisements of 14/8 and 223/8

Tomoya Yoshida yoshida at nttv6.jp
Thu Apr 15 17:32:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

I started to advertise for test two /8s and in addition to
collecting of unwanted traffic I checked the status of
route-views of these two /8s including two experimental
prefixes in 27/8 which is allocated to APNIC on Jan 2010
and old 115/8 space.

http://www.nttv6.jp/~yoshida/bogon_rviews_20100415_yoshida.pdf

For 27/8, It seemse that some ISP still dosen't update
their filter or dosen't advertise to route-views by some reasons.
Now I'm using 27/8 space and I found that there is no reachability
about 10% ASes, at least 2,000 ASes as our test, It can't be
said the good situation at all. I will continue to test this month
and would like to share about the result somewhere.

Also the interesting result is that there is differences between
14/8 and 223/8 on route-views result. Do you have any idea?

	-tomoya

--
Tomoya Yoshida <yoshida at nttv6.jp>