Mikrotik RouterOS

Persio Pucci persio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 01:04:52 UTC 2010

I've been considering routerOS boxes to my "less important" POPs that are
candidates to be promoted to MPLS-enabled POPs, although I am still a
little skeptical about it. Still doing some lab trials with it, but have not
deployed it yet besides as a CE router. The reason is that I've ran into
problems with it going haywire for no apparent reasons as CE, lowering my
confidence on the box and keeping it a little longer into the test bed.

It would be nice to hear more experiences with this little box-that-could in
MPLS environments.