Mikrotik RouterOS

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Mon Apr 12 19:47:44 UTC 2010

As it said, it was two fold, one the MT allowed it, and 2, the Cisco's
crashed with it!

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, Mikrotik Certified Trainer, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE,
MTCTCE, MTCUME
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"