Carrier class email security recommendation

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Mon Apr 12 16:17:38 UTC 2010

I think it is a perfectly reasonable question to ask in NANOG. If someone
asks how much memory do I need on my router to do BGP, you have to ask the
fundamental question of how big your routing table will be. I don't see this
as any different. Its helpful to provide opinions when you are guided by
some data :)

Zaid