Carrier class email security recommendation

Alex Kamiru nderitualex at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:49:07 UTC 2010

I am in the process of sourcing for a carrier class email security
solution that will replace our current edge spam gateways based on open
source solutions. Some solutions that am currently considering are
Ironport, Fortinet Fortimail, MailFoundry and Barracuda. I'd therefore
wish to know, based on your experiences, what works for you
satisfactorily. Areas that are key for me are centralized management and
reporting, carrier class performance, per mailbox policy and quarantine,
and favourable licensing for an MSSP. I know Ironport is rated highly in
this space but I find its per user licensing is not favourable for a
MSSP.

Regards,
Alex.