ARIN IP6 policy for those with legacy IP4 Space

N. Yaakov Ziskind awacs at
Fri Apr 9 17:31:02 CDT 2010

Michael Dillon wrote (on Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 09:31:43PM +0100):
> On 9 April 2010 18:36, David Conrad <drc at> wrote:
> > On Apr 8, 2010, at 11:32 AM, Michael Dillon wrote:
> >> All ARIN fees are set by the ARIN members.
> >
> > No they are not.
> According to <>:
>    The Fee Schedule, is continually reviewed by ARIN's membership,
>    and its Advisory Council, and Board of Trustees to identify ways in
>    which ARIN can improve service to the community and to ensure
>    that ARIN's operational needs are met
> Since the AC and Board of Trustees are elected by the Members,
> ultimately the members have control of fees.
> -- Michael Dillon

Uh, that's NOT the same thing.

Or, do you believe you have control of the taxes you pay? *I* sure

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       awacs at
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law
Economic Group Pension Services